Be Part Of “Changing The Way The World Invests”
Are you a self-starter that trives on the opportunity to work in an emerging young company with tremendous business potential?
Are you a hands-on individual with experience in (equity) wealth management and banking software selling to institutional clients?
Are you a passionate Sales Professional to institutional clients (not private clients) with an existing and proven list of contacts in the institutional wealth management industry?
Do you want to play a significant role, as key hire, in generating new institutional clients like banks, wealth managers, fund management and insurance companies and strategically developing out the practice?
Are you open minded in your approach to acquiring new institutional clients and delivering digital customized solutions?
Are you highly-motivated to set ambitious growth targets for the next few years and building our business development structure thus contributing to the overall long-term success of the company?
If so, become a key team member of a young FinTech company in Baar/Zug, Switzerland. We have built the first single-stock, expert-based and algo-driven ‘Robo-Advisor’. This B2B and B2B2C solution is only available through our business partners (major banks or wealth mgt firms worldwide) as a white label product.
- This is a hunter role, to penetrate target accounts and grow pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity and simple hard work
- Selling our Robo solution across the wealth management industry globally as a white label solution to institutional clients
- Be able to quickly identify customer’s pain points, find solutions and drive sales activities accordingly
- Develop sales strategies and forecast sales volumes and effectively manage all stages along a complex sales cycle to a successful closure and deliver sales commitment
- Make compelling presentations to senior audiences in English language
- Develop repeatable business development (prospecting) tactics in existing and greenfield accounts on a global basis
- Follow up diligently on prospect and suspect lists
You Must Have:
- Answered all questions in first section with ‘yes’
- 5+ years of experience in a role with a strong emphasis on business development and client generation (institutional clients within the wealth management industry)
- Possess of an existing and proven contact list of key players in the wealth management industry in at least one substantial country
- Good experience navigating through complex organizations and selling multiple decision makers, including senior management
- Institutional mindset, client-focused and team-oriented individual with a desire to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to travel to client sites, channel partners, internal meetings and/or events (national and/or international)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You are a digital enthusiast
- You are a proficient user of Microsoft Office package for Mac
- You are a native English speaker or close to native English speaker
- You have all required paperwork to work in Switzerland
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are just what we need: send an email to Maria Jacquemai at email@example.com. Include your CV with photo along with a letter of introduction to tell us why you would be a good fit for this role, expected base salary, notice period and written reference letters from previous employers and (if available) client reference letters (please note that without sending written reference letters along we will not be able to consider your application. We need a prove of a succesful track record prior to a personal interview).
Note: Priority will be given to candidates who have submitted the above info. Only complete applications will receive a response. Our working language is English.